Friday, August 25, 2006

Answers to questions

Answer to comment from John

Hi John,

Thanks for comments. I drink only bottled water - buy it in 1.5 to 5 lt bottles and transfer that to two smaller bottles. but I wash face and teeth in tap water but avoid swallowing any. Do not rinse mouth after teeth clean. (The caps button on this machine only works if you hit it 3 times!!)

No the only people who try to use English are the ones who think they can speak it and they are few. But my spanish is good enough for them not to to even bother with another language. I am having trouble here in PerĂº with the working class Spanish - I simply cannot understand them; they are worse than aussie labourers!!

The info on OOo is valuable but most peple don''t know about it or are too afraid to use. Happy to have link from your page.